Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thanks Chuck!

A few days ago I noticed a card sitting on the bench indicating there was a package waiting at the post office.. I assumed it was for someone else so I didn't worry about it. However, today my brother followed it up and there were two packages for me!

What was in there? Two books for me!
  • The Churches the Apostles Left Behind- Raymond E. Brown
  • Jesus Under Fire: Modern Scholarship Reinvents the Historical Jesus - ed. Michael Wilkins and J.P. Moreland
 These books were courtesy of Chuck over at A 'Goula Blogger. Thankyou so much for these books! I thought having a wishlist was only a place to dream.

2 comments:

  1. At those shipping prices, dream is about right! Ouch!

    Glad you got the books, and early, too.

    Chuck Grantham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thanks again.

    The shipping is why I now use fishpond.com.au as opposed to Amazon. However, with the way the USD is going, it may be worth it in the very near future. In Australia we get ripped off on our books pretty badly.

    ReplyDelete